Pi-hole Core v5.2.3, Web v5.3 and FTL v5.4 released!
Adam Warner 2021-01-15 Updates 17
A new year, a new release!
pihole -up to update, make sure you’ve read over the release notes below to ensure there’s nothing that would stop you from upgrading.
Pi-hole docker containers will be updated in due course… (before anyone asks “Where’s the Docker update??”)
Update: Docker containers now tagged at
- Only use ‘Location:’ header for FTL update check on Github API #3987 (@dschaper)
@in adlist URLs #3912 (@mdujava)
- Change wording in whiptail for adlist selection #3943 (@yubiuser)
- Further failsafe check for available APT packages #3537 (@MichaIng)
- Remove deprecated malwaredomains list #3937 (@yubiuser)
- Fix connection mechanism between Chronometer and FTL #3954 (@DL6ER )
- Fix release check for centos stream #3958 (@bcambl)
- Implement dark theme on the modal dialogs #1674 (@kevlg)
- Add more query type names to title of Query Log instead of “type ” #1671 (@Daxtorim)
- Fix sorting by reply in Query Log #1669 (@Daxtorim)
- Change radius to 10px for a more modern look. #1691 (@Gontier-Julien)
- Remove unnecessary backround-color for the interface. #1692 (@Gontier-Julien)
- Fix gray space on the left side for cleaner look. #1693 (@Gontier-Julien)
- Fix charts overflowing. #1694 (@Gontier-Julien)
- Implement support for displaying exact type instead of just
- Add new query types SVCB and HTTPS #1010 (@DL6ER)
These queries where shown as
OTHERbefore. Now they can be distinguished on the query log pages and are included as separate items in the daily statistics.
- Detect and handle interface changes of clients with the same IP #999 (@DL6ER)
- Update SQLite3 to 3.34.0 #1006 (@DL6ER)
We also expose a full-fledged SQLite3 shell interface through
- Fix for
errnonot being set by
- Check for validity of
iface pointerbefore dereferencing it #1018 (@DL6ER)
- Don’t show retried queries when filtering for blocked queries #1022 (@Daxtorim)
- Do not record
NXDOMAINfrom DNS cache as “regex blocked” #1014 (@DL6ER)
- Added missing
NSquery type to
- Do not return regex idx if privacy level > 0 #1016 (@DL6ER)
Comments are closed.