Pi-hole Core/Web v5.2.1 and FTL v5.3.2 released!
Adam Warner 2020-12-02 Updates 2
They say Pi-hole releases are like London buses.. you don’t see one for ages, and then they all come at once!
Mostly just bugfixes in this release, no new features.
- Don’t delete entries including and greater than
PIHOLE_DNS_10on update/repair #3874 (@PromoFaux)
- Fix “Never forward non-FQDNs” checkbox #3887 (@DL6ER)
- Fix processing of CONDITIONAL_FORWARDING_REVERSE #3882 (@PromoFaux )
- Fix debugger stripping content it shouldn’t #3892 (@DL6ER)
- Exit installer if directory already exists when trying to clone one of our repos into it #3893 (@PromoFaux)
- Ensure x86_64 processor architecture is listed as supported #3890 (@ganto)
- Use case-insensitive comparison for MAC addresses #952
- Always try to resolve hostnames at least once #957
- Tweak code to restore compatibility with Gentoo gcc 10.2.0-r3 #954
- Fix for numerous hourly PTR requests seen in network with many (dead) IPv6 addresses (new config option
- Fix compatibility with
gccversion 10 (thanks @DDoSolitary) 4492562 + d61ddc3
- Do not warn about retried queries (query status 12 and 13) during history import 5709ce3
- Catch all real-time signals and handle them appropriately instead of terminating unexpectedly a8266a7
This fixes unexpected terminations of FTL when requesting to re-resolve host names, ARP processing or alias-client reloading from the database.
- Check for memory allocation errors in
This should hopefully fix #947
Comments are closed.