Don’t forget to vote for your favorite feature requests (or submit your own). This release includes seven of your requests.
- The project will now use EUPL for it’s license. All code previous to this
masterrelease will remain under their respective licenses.
- You will now have the choice to install the Web interface or not.
- You can see hostnames in the query log now.
- Whitelisted domains can be hidden from the Top Domains list.
- We have added a custom timer for the disable option and a countdown clock after disabling.
There are several, but below are two that most people may be interested in.
Entering http://pi.hole/ in your browser will now redirect you to http://pi.hole/admin/.
We have included several bug fixes in this release. Check out the notes at changes.pi-hole.net.
We are priming to release 3.0 with the advent of the FTL engine. Stay tuned.